Monday, January 5, 2009

treasured alone hehehehe.


Amsterdam,

Things are getting cold again here in Amsterdam. Frost every night means people in Holland are seriously thinking about the so-called Elf Steden toer - eleven cities skating tour - up in the northeren province called Friesland.
Eleven friesian cities the participants will have to cross through starting early in the morning and often getting back well after darkness.

A very popular sports tournament in Friesland and the rest of Holland, never mind your eye balls will have frozen solid inside its sockets.

Never mind your toes and finger tops will certainly suffer severely from frostbite by the time you cross the finish line in complete darkness, the snot inside your nostrils having gone the way of icicles.

These days this is not anymore like the proverbial cup of gree tea for me, instead I prefer to stay in bed, smoke a joint that will after over a year of Mary-Jane absence, get me straight to heaven and horny like hell.

The other side of the medal is that the dreams always come back with a vengeance, these distorted faces of women the world over, women who expected love and attention, or merely a fist full of hard foreign currency after a night full with steamy and wild sex in some obscure and cheap third world hotel room.

Not that I care anymore!!!

Even Amanda is there stark naked these days insulting me, screaming and bad-mouthing me while Lady Death is looking over her shoulder with a malicious grin.

Not that I care about her much either at this point in my life!!!

Soon enough I`ll be back in Thailand, more whores will share a small part of their life`s energy with me, I will sit with them on the boulevard or in a dark bar listening to their stories, sad stories but they tell them with a smile, as is the habit in Thailand.

As usual when I have the dreams I wake up in the middle of the night with the coldness of Mother Nature outside trying to invade my house, trying to scare away the warmth of my bed.

Amanda is rarely in my dreams since she got our daughter Little Charlotte. I guess she is too busy these days bringing up my little present to her, that daughter she was so keen on, she has got no more time to concentrate her mental energy sending it all the way to my house at night and torment my chaotic brain.

Shit three times in a row.....if I had given all these girls I slept with and that nowadays torture my mental health, a baby I would be free of them and finally alone....treasure alone amsterdam skating elf city tour charlotte dauther

No comments: