Friday, January 23, 2009

Whiling away relaxed and sunny days in Pattaya

Pattaya,

Still , taking back girls to my room for short and long time sex sessions while yet other Hot Mommas knock on my door at all sorts of odd times, late at night or early morning, in the afternoon while I watch my telly or early evening when I am about to walk over to the boulevard to chat with Kees, Emiel and other long term dutch farangs here in Pattaya.

Drunk Hot Mommas hassling me for free drinks, their breath in variably smelling of Moonshine Whiskey - the cheap rice liquor so popular here.

The farang population complaining about the unfavorable exchange rate while totally disinterested in the plight of the daughters of the Isaan who experience the weight of hairy, fat and horny farangs, often well past their middle age. They might even get agressive when they cannot get it up any more due to copious amounts of Chang beer.

Tomorrow I should be on the way to Krung Thep and from there on south in the direction of Malaysia, maybe even Sumatra. I have heard about a ferry from Penang to Medan on the indonesian island of Sumatra, something new during this trip.

No comments: