Monday, January 19, 2009

The Lonely Heart Brigate

Pattaya.

She came to me in my dreams all last summer while I was asleep at night in my big house in Amsterdam, visiting me every so often in the realm world of Lord Morpheus.
Her eyes full with that lust for life I remember so vivitly from last year.

What was her name again?...Ah yes, I remember Mag, that was her name. I might have problems remembering her name but her physical qualities I still remember vividly.

Now I have walked the infamous boulevard for the last two days since arriving at Bangkok's new airport Suvarnibhumi, taking a minibus straight to Pattaya, not bothering with Krung Thep' attractions.
But however much I stroll up and down the boulevard, when she is not here my eyes can scan all these female thai faces I still won't find her.

The cure to my lonely heart was only a 12 hour plane flight away from home plus an hour and a half by minibus. But however short that time span might be, no Mag is still no Mag.

I will have to look for some other lady to cure my lonely heart.

However this being a quiet time of the year all the Hot Mommas have moved home, up north to the Isaan, back to the north's poor villages, waiting for the Lonely Hearts Brigate to return to the Kingdom of the Smile. Have some time with their offspring they hardly ever get to see, the kids they work so hard for that they maybe only once or twice a year get to see them.
Spending most of their time here in the Male Kingdom called Pattaya, doing their very best to make the members of the aforementioned Lonely Hearts Brigate happy and help them to forget the loneliness that inhabits their lives back home, the lonely admosphere that rules their houses and apartments.

That lost and lonely life I myself know so well. Turning around in my bed while darkness is all around me after yet another disturbing nightmare and finding out I am alone in my twin bed, no warm female body next to me ready to offer me the warmth of her inner heater, offering me solace for my pulsing erection, no whispering words of love and sex. Just a cold appartment and a lonely bed.

No comments: