Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fankial problems

Sh*t three times in a row. Every time I open a newspaper I`m besieged by stories about the financial crisis roaming the earth like a wild fire.

Even the bloody terrorist attacks on Mumbai or the inevitable bloodshed that is about to happen at Suvarnibhumi New Airport and The old one called Don Muang, when the police will storm them and throw the anti Somchai Wongsawat prostesters out in the street, can not move the credit crisis to page thirteen.

Reading these stories - like I`ve a choice in the matter - I wonder how long the USA can keep going on throwing billions of green backs around as though it were free toilet paper.
Looks like Obama has a serious job ahead of him. Not something to envy him for.

My own problems - what is gonna happen when Suvarnibhumi is still occupied by the time I fly to Krung Thep? - seem tiny in comparison.

No comments: