Wednesday, December 3, 2008

this crazy mad man`s destination....

Well over a year now since I had my last joint, was hanging out wqith the members of group of Evil Brothers, sitting in the park drinking cheap can of luke warm beer quarreling over spare change and similar useless alcoholic conversation topics.

Every so often I hear of Kleine Mark or Boone or the Gods know who, has died, been found in his house cold as a frozen christmas turkey smelling the way an several days dead body usually does.

Drinking my usual cup of free coffee in the Schakel, my warm bowl of soup in the Tweede Mijl aka the Tweede Kwijl - and no I`m not gonna translate that, just some homeless centres in my neighborhood - I see new faces every week.
I see new people in the park whiling away a lost life with no purpose or destination.

Lost souls trapped in a miserable life.

Despite a whole life of hanging out with these people, actively searching them out during my long and lonely backpack years across the globe, getting smashing drunk in railway stations and public squares, on park benches and in dark bars with a dubious reputation.....still no answer to my hopeless quest....nothing and nobody out there in the whole wide world giving me a meaning to the where and when....just more sh*t and misunderstandings, more misery and poverty, more stupidity and MORE DRUGS, BOOZE and PILLS, COKE and HEROINE.

I gave up last year deciding to put an end to this crazy mad man`s destination....no higher understanding or divine enlightenment....just a man who was once an innocent boy keen on getting beyond the reason of the human race`s excistence....a lonely and lost soul who traveled the world on a mad search and found no nada

No comments: