Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back in the arms of Pillipino Hunting Girls

Amsterdam.

It`s pitch dark, no moon to be seen tonight, the only light in this black world is that of our motorbike`s front illumination that for only short moments light up the shapes of trees and bushes at the sides of the road.

Up and down hills we go at high speed and the dust of the unpaved road we`re on invades my nose, not that I have the time or posibilty to do something about it. I`m the passenger here holding on the this crazy Hunting Girl as for dear life. We are on the way to her house and she seems in a great hurry to get me there.

This paticular lady has been after me for most of my stay in Puerto Gallero. I met her in every bar of this Phillipine coastal beach village which is totally dedicated to the tourist industry.
Bars full with hot looking Hunting Girls and fat bellied horny western males that fuck young good looking Phillipine women for a few meagre bucks.

Hunting Girls they call themselves and "yes, sir, I`m available", "me Hunting Girl, sir".

This lady that I`m now holding on to for dear life while she is racing us to her house - God knows where that might be, we`ve been riding like this for what seems hours.
Where she got the money from to buy this Yamaha 500 cc Off The Road race monster...I`ve no idea, maybe she has got a Sugar Daddy somewhere in Europe.

Tonight though her slip must be soaking wed considering the haste she has got to get me to her bed...

We reach a small hamlet where a few lost street lights show me half a dozen wooden houses, a couple of sleepy stray dogs lie around in the garbage strewn street, a couple of Phillipino males dressed in lungies and gray T-shirts that must have been white in some long forgotten past, sit on balcony playing cards, their excited voices reach my ears while Miss Hunting Girl slows down in front of one of the houses.
Two dirty and rough looking kids play outside the house despite the late hour.

Miss Hunting Girl starts talking to them in a language I do not understand - probably
Tagalog, the main language in the heck of the woods - Thean she switches to english asking the kids why they are outside, why are they not inside the house waiting for her.

Obviously these are her kids. Does she want to fornicate with me while these kids are in the next room waiting for mummie to finish off this crazy half drunk male tourist from the affluent west, getting 500 peso in exchange for sexual services rendered so she can buy food for them?
Wouldn`t surprise me, stranger things have happened to me during my mad backpack years on the international road, checking out local bordellos and prostitution scenes in dubious neighborhoods of big cities and small villages alike.

This really is too much.....I wanna return to Puerto Gallero but before I can tell her so, the world around me starts to dissolve, everything that was only moments before so real is becoming a simmering memory that disappaers from my mind and even before opening my eyes I realise I was once again in Morpheus dream world reliving the past as has happened so many times before.

I slowly try to sit up straight in my bed, my erection is so hard and strong it is painfull, I can feel the blood in my male member pulsing, vibrating in anticipation.
I presume having one of these notoriously horny Pillipino Hunting Girls in my bed now would take care of the problem......

The illuminated green numbers on my mobile phone`s screen tell me it is 3.00 o`clock in the morning, a good time to go to one of these tourists bars down town.

Maybe a few drinks will calm me down.

.

No comments: