Saturday, December 6, 2008

The caprecious Lady Fortuna

Amsterdam.

The moment I walk into the Centrum Bar in the Warmoesstraat, I know the whymsical Lady Fortuna is on my side tonight. Maybe it is Lady Fortuna herself sitting there at the bar sipping from a glass of white wine, high heeled black boots, black net stockings on long well shaped legs, a dark blue blazer and an expensive looking fur coat.

Maybe she was out shopping today in the PC Hoofdstraat, the most expensive shopping street in the whole of Holland, I know they sell fur coats there.

Not that I`m paticularly interested in her fur coat, not at all. My interest in her concerns a whole different topic of conversation.

The place next to her is empty and moving over I realise I better be carefull here, I might very well fall in love tonight, get drawn in by these bright blue eyes that scan me openly and without embarrasment while I smile at her and try to get the bar lady`s attention at the same time.

"Hey lady, fancy a refill?"

Before long we find ourselves a free table and a bit more privacy, away from the busy bar. She wants to know all about Amsterdam. This is her first trip to Europe, soon having to go back to her native Baltimore.
She seems well educated though she tells me next to nada about herself, about her live in Baltimore. She just listens to me, big blue eyes looking straight into mine from under black eye lashes that have been carefully manicured, her long legs crossed, bended forward a bit with her slender fingers of one hand on my knee.
I see a gold ring with a shiny stone in it...a diamont? She really must have shopping in the aforementioned PC Hoodstr.
She obviously comes from a well to do background....not one of these backpack chicks in old blue jeans and oversized T-shirt I normally carry home on the back of my bicycle.

Instead I`ve this contessa sitting on the back of my bike cycling home through the night of Amsterdam, feeling her small hands around my waist, her slender fingers exploring the front of my jeans. My untamable erection hiding under the fabric of my pants seems to amuse her and I can hear her excited giggles in anticipation.

If she is really the caprecious Lady Fortuna, the Godess of Fortune and luck, I better perform well tonight or else....I will be out of favor with her and will have to live a life of poverty from now on, my good luck gone ending up with an eviction from my house, no more quick and easy money, pas de uitkering and now more Thailand trips every year....yeah, I better perform well tonight.

Well, the juicy details I gonna keep to myself but I wake up to the activity of a very worried beautifull lady with raven black hair busily getting dressed.
"Please, please, you phone taxi for me Hans", "I need to get to the airport my plane will leave in only two hours time", I still need to pick up my gear at the hotel".
Nervous female fingers pull at the dark blue blazer pulling it down her body and thereby hiding her sexy red lingerie from my view.
A last kiss and her slender fingers probing my throbbing erction underneath the towel I have wrapped around my hips, and then she is gone hurrying down the steep staircase in my house on her high heels, to her waiting taxi, to pick up her gear and off to the airport.

Sh*t, i don`t even have a telephone number, no address, no e-mail, nothing and nada.

I go back to bed trying to ignore my disappointment, trying even harder to forget about my by now painfull erection, no morning s*x here under warm sheets and in my own bed.

Only when I wake up again do I find her expensive fur coat, left behind in my house.
Maybe I should cycle over to the PC Hoofdstraat later and try to sell it back to the shop where I presume she bought it.

No comments: