Thursday, December 11, 2008

An unknown lady


I wait patiently in the queue of the Albert Heyn supermarket trying hard to ignore the old lady behing me who is doing a bad job of pushing her rollator in my *ss.
I`m inside my head, Thailand is really close now, Mag is close now and off course my two kids, Joy and Jay......D*rned rollator again taking me out of this sweet dream. I`m about to turn around and give this old lady a few words on controlling rollators when I see her.....the lady in front of me..."don`t you just hate that, bored old people pushing rusty rollators up your ***?"
Before I can answer it is her turn to pay and get her shopping off the assembly line.
She is gone by the time I have paid and got my stuff together, but I have her face in my mind`s eye....a good face and perfect for a painting.
Here is the result...hope you like it.

Hans.

Acrylic on cardboard.

1 comment:

Sergei said...

That's Frida Kahlo!