Friday, August 31, 2012

A fscination with the abombination

Amsterdam, 30 Aug. 2012.

I feel like a man obsessed, rain outside and paint inside, don't really wanna sober up from last night's drinking session with a close friend...

Maybe wanna get laid, it is after all only a phone call away. But no, I wanna get laid by the dirtiest, the cheapest and most disgusting hooker in all of Bangkok so I can sell what is left of my sorry soul and personality to the abombination of the Sukhumvit area and its fucked-up inhabitants in Krung Thep as the locals call their capital...

Maybe be back in that crazy and totally depraved sin city two hours by bus from Ekkamai, Bangkok, back in my New Star guest house where I will find a bunch of gosts tangled in the sheets of my massive bed looking at me with mocking sly eyes, betraying the sanctity of my matress with their rodential intentions but really more interested in the belongings of my fat wallet, transforming it into Yaa Baa and Shinga beer, maybe another bottle of Siamsato just for the heck of it...

The battle field of my mind leaves me no peace, my obsession and fascination with the abombination forcing me to paint in order to leave the demons at bay...

No comments: