Sunday, August 12, 2012

One hundert procent objectionable.

Amsterdam, 12 Aug. 2012.

A feel like being in a winning combination here in some way, not that it should be surprising to my caucasian mind the aggressive manner these two Caribian ladies pursue their goal, most of the time pinning me down and rubbing various bodily parts all over my lean frame, a nightly birthday party is in full swing here and absolutely not objectionable, mind you...


My mind is still pondering on last night's wine and pleasure oriented Caribian ladies wringing me out the physically manner of speaking, a bit like a heavily used towel after a whole female soccer team has used it after a well needed bath, absolutely not objetionable, mind you...


Maybe the bottle of Jacob's Creek, Cabernet Sauvignon, vintage 2010,  Paul gave me, another birthday present I could not find objectionable, mind you...


The 35 HB wishes from my many FB friends who seem for some strange reason, totally beyond me, enjoy following my fucked-up blog stories but definitely not objectionable, mind you...


The great BD card depicting jars of paint and two enclosed shopping tickets, 7.50 Euro each Phom Nongshao send me and most surely not objectionable, mind you...

My mental ponderings of how people remember me and my BD are rudely interupted by the arrival of Rob, my street alcoholic friend, the King Of My Toilet - most likely the king of many other toilets as well - forgotten the great sunny day here at the Anne Frank House the day after my BD, making and selling my games, my body still exhausted from last night's work out with these two pleasure oriented women, my mind a mess after all the wine they fed me but making new games by the truck load, working here in the street defiantly, not really needing the abrupt arrival of this unruly lagerload whose mind is destroyed by King Alcohol, who is on a one way track to a ten Euro note in my wallet, as yet in my wallet that is...

500 gramms of deeply frozen stolen supermarket veal to open his case...Adios to my hard earned dough and not really Bienvenidos to stolen supermarket property....yes, this is one hundert procent objetionable!!!


No comments: