Saturday, August 25, 2012

Self-pleasure is less demanding

Amsterdam, 25 Aug. 2012.
"No", I tell Julia when she phones me on that handy device by some called a cell, by other an instrument of the devil himself, "I have absolutely no intentions of seeing anybody at all tonight and definitely not you"!!!

Freaking around with Antonia's semi lesbian ladyfriend porbably equals hara-kiri and therefore not my cup of Japanese tea, or was it Caribean tea? Whatever...

I don't really want to contribute adversely to her deepening dark mood but tell her nonetheless that sex really is too much trouble, adding that ever since I discovered mastrubation as a mere teenager I have I have given up on women all together, way too much emotion in having sex with a woman...

Self-pleasure is a lot less demanding that the adults only game...small wonder that I end up listening to the peep sound of a dead conexion on my cell. Or was it that devilsh device?

No comments: