Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Muslim faith, a religion for the advanced

Amsterdam, 12 April 2012.

I suppose I should hit the sack, hard work at the farm has knocked me out and I feel it when I get home and take a hot shower, wash away the smell of numerous animals that needed care, fodder and clean stables, but the sunny weather is tempting, the Anne Frank House and my funny handmade games are beckoning me, reminding me of my empty wallet after my Saam Duan Thai adventure, three months of fun in the Land Of Smiles has cost me most of my savings, really time to hit the streets again and make Gran Soldi...or so I hope anyway...

Hordes of young German/Turkish ladies wearing the obligatory headscraf my main customers and all of them willing to pose for me, lots of new customer drawings for my sketchbooks after a legion of Thai Hot Momma portraits last winter...a contrast of sorts I guess but then the Thai way is Sanuk, Sanuk and these girls have grown up in strick Turkish immigrant families in the Land Of The Sauerkraut And Bratwurst People where Islam is a faith for the avanced...

Hordes of young German/Turkish muslimas walking off downtown with a five Euro Game  each and a free portraits...24 games for my first day at the Anne Frank House, I am quite pleased!!!  

No comments: