Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Trying to heal Kharma

                                                     Amsterdam, 18 April 2012.

The Sois and main streets are full to overflow with high testosteron filled Farang males, big bottles of Chang or Leo in hairy claws, sweaty T-shirts notwithstanding, hairy armpits the rule rather then a seldom smelly physical occurence, they get approached by hungry Hot Mommas dressed in the obligatory cut off blue jeans showing sexy Asian thighs and the beginning of petite female bottoms, calling after white male skins in baggy Bermuda shorts "Paduay", "me like go with you", for those having mastered a few words of Farang tongue...

Almost like the final apocalypse is approaching fast and furious and everybody wants a last lay before it is all gone to kingdom-come and beyond!!!

The usual Sodom and Gomorra that ruled my life in Pattaya for the last three months where God's sin is commited in every hotel room En Masse but at least at deflated prices, where the dreaded condom can be left outside where it belongs, still air tight packed but without a purpose...maybe hell is for the cowards and for those not using skins when having intercourse with Pattaya beach ladies...why use a raincoat in a tropical paradise where the female smiles are as beaming as the hot rays of the local sun...

Back home they would be an outcast from society, family and friends rejecting them for their evil ways, a possible public standing in the roman church gone to smithereens, what chance of a social life among colleagues when the truth was known, suffering in public in the neighborhood...

But no, I ain't in sin city anymore uploading my daily blog stories about the endless narrative besieching my gray brain cells 24/7, I am back in good old Mokum, early morning cold air filtering through my heavy winter coat making me shiver - or is that because of the memories? - , on my way to my volunteer job at the neighborhood's petting zoo, on my way to make merit for sins comitted, trying to heal my over damaged Kharma a bit...

No comments: