Friday, April 27, 2012

Ignorance is truely bliss

                                      Amsterdam, 27 April 2012.

Ignorance is really and truely bliss, I mean if I wasn't aware of the police here in the Dutch capital having drastically changed their approach to the dealing of harddrugs and methadon around the Westermarkt, happily unaware of how these losers from the Mokum streets blame Pauvre Moi for their dopeless existence, I would sit here in front of the world famous Anne Frank House blissfully unaware of the dark clouds hanging over my imminent future, making my funny games and chatting gayly with my customers while street alcoholics and drug abusers blame me for police hassles, plot for the soon to be demise on Mother Earth of yours truely...

Yeah, one methadon pill in the pocket of a greasy junkie blue jeans is enough for one month in the Dutch monkeyhouse...shit, Henk the Unhappy Yaba Daeler in Pattaya would have been in the high dopedealer's version of heaven with only one month in a Dutch "holiday resort" for one pill, a cell all to yourself with cable TV and free internet, three healthy meals a day free of charge...

Me the big police spy though personally believing I am just an impoverished street seller trying hard to survive with simple handmade Mandalas, "one game is five Euro lady and a quick sketch comes free of charge", but no, those losers from the street blame me for the reduction in their own little street business...

Well, I guess my live has never been without a certain sense of irony!!!  

No comments: