Monday, April 23, 2012

Dull and dreary in Farang Land

                                          Amsterdam, 23 April 2012.

One night in Bangkok - which by the way is called Krung Thep by the Thais - says the song which I heard the first time on radio when I was a mere lad, a young teenage boy dreaming of pussy and stealthily looking at the apple sized boobies of my female peers at school, still too shy to approach my lady contemporaries, hardly aware how much impact Bangkok would have on me or all the Thai pussy coming my way later on in my life...

Nor was I aware at that eraly age in my personal existence of all the prejuidices and generalisations once back in Farang land after yet another prolonged trip to King Bhumipol's Asian realm where the Thamluat is corrupt to the core and social security non-existent, forcing the Isan sisterhood to move down south En Masse to sell their "bank" to sex starving western males whose female contemporaries back home are as fustrated as the Thai police is corrupt, who spit in the faces of those Asian Hot Mommas lucky enough to make it to ancient Europe, or at least up north in Viking Land if I can believe Nong...

One thousand nights and more banging around - the real meaning of Bangkok's name is slowly becoming clear to me, to Bang your Kok, you know - the Thai capital and sin city Pattaya, a bit of additional fun in the Thai hinterland, just for the heck of it and feeling bored again once back on native soil...

Painting in my house, the only company a bottle Mooi Kaap red wine as contrasted to all the semi nude ladies in my New Star guest house in that high testosteron ruled Gomorra kingdom twelve hours flying by China Air...

My clothes smelling of horse manure and cow dung, an odour lingering in my Mokum house but familiar to my oratory sences though prefering that typical smell of femininity, high female giggles and lipsticks left on my drawing table, a pair of painties left underneath my bed, or maybe a scribbled note with a cell number from the Mhe Baan New Satr guest house lady whose drak brown Asian shiners have followed me into Farang Land and Lord Morpheus dream world...

Shit, Amsterdam is dull and dreary as contrasted to the intensity of my last three months in The Land Of Smiles....         

No comments: