Monday, September 5, 2011

The wish of an admirer

                                                    Amsterdam,

I did a sketch of this particular lady last year in one of my sketchbooks before starting on this massive two meter by 70 cm. wooden baord, uploading the sketch but never the original painting...

With an admirer on http://www.flick.com/ wishing to see the original painting the sketch was based on, I felt compelled to upload it as well...

This massive wooden board with my crazy acrylic based artwork hangs on the wall of the staircase of my house here in Amsterdam, for my neighbors and all my friends to admire before entering my appartment but most of all to inspire me to freak around with my paint every time I return to my house...

Thanks Andrés for liking my work, it is apriciated!!!

No comments: