Friday, September 9, 2011

Mrs Drupdoos

                                            Amsterdam,

Another drooling day, the Gods drooling from their sacred mouths, boredom to the max for those devine beings up their in their heavenly cloudy realm, drooling down on us mere human beings...

My mood has been rumoured to be in better conditions I presume while I watch the approach of Mrs Drupdoos - a Dutch nickname I have given to an old bag lady who often comes over to the petting zoo where I do my volunteer job, Mrs Drupdoos who hopes from a free cup of coffee, maybe a hand-out and a Gratis sigarette from one of my volunteer employes...

Mrs Drupdoos who gratulated me with my 49 th birthday last month before starting her litany about her Incontinent Problemen..."I loose my urine down there in small drops all day, Hans"....s*t, three times in a row, I really don't need that, not with this heavenly piss coming down all day, with all the horse manure and cow dung shovelling I still have to do...

Sh*t, three times in a row, wish I was back in Thailand surrounded by my female models, my Tv blaring away the latest Thai love songs, my tubes of acrylics, my artwork standing around at random in my New Star Guest House in Soi 11...

No comments: