Thursday, September 29, 2011

Droogpruim Emiel and Dikke Joop

Amsterdam,

Okay, I admit, freely so and without restraint, sometimes when I get into my Thailand blogstories, I can be laying in on a bit thick...still, with my old mate Emiel coming over next week, Dikke Joop from Zwolle in hot pursuit on this old man's heels, with Paul joining the party, a massive beer session in Cafe De Wildeman or else Cafe Het IJ, big Thailand female-related stories will grow with the intake of each more glass of Lager and laying it on thick again, the qualities of Hot Mommas from King Bhumipol's Asian realm will be talked into the ground again...no doubt, no doubt.

A males only type of afternoon will ensue, going into the night and ending inside my centrally located house here in Amsterdam Westerpark...no doubt, no doubt.

Maybe running into these two slightly elderly Surinam ladies, short skirts and all that, whom Paul and me met last sunday afternoon, sitting outside Cafe Het IJ and enjoying a nice and pleasant late summer sun, cold Columbus beer and eyeing female Surinam thights whose owners told us they were still single...

Well, I guess everything is possible and I wouldn't put it beyond these two old geezers to drag these black elderly Mommas back to my place for an evening of typical male/female philandering...after all Droogpruim Emiel and Dikke Joop are old hands to that male paradise called Pattaya...   

No comments: