Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Zebra Lady

                                                   Amsterdam,

Took me about two hours of being inside the "zone", that special place inside my Farang mind that my sub-conscious moves to, dragging my more conscious eternal soul along in the process, whenever I take up my brushes, open my plastic cans of acrylics paint...

Getting rid of it took even less time...blond Mari, my latest couchsurfer, returning from her penpal's wedding in Sneek in Northern Holland's Friesland, shot one look at it and fell in love with my latest artistic enterpreneur attempt on the spot, taking it home the next day when she left my appartment for her early flight back to her native Finnish soil...

Wow, wish all my paintings would go that fast...hope you gave it a nice place in your bedroom, Mari...oh, and, yes, I enjoyed having you stay with me last weekend.

No comments: