Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mind productions

My mind productions continue, just stupid art work really that comes forth of a crazy Western trained mind that feels bored, that looks for a way out of alcohol and drugs related addictions of the past...

No ambitions to bring my paintings, my drawings and the occasional weird story where everything is a much out of context as the thoughs and memories inside my gray brain cells, mental neorons going helter-skelter, to a higher level, make a bundle on a bestseller or else 5000 Euro for every piece of artwork I produce...

No ambitions whatsoever, just trying to get my thoughts and mental processes locked up inside that Buddhist prayer cell that my sub-conscious wanders off to every time I take up my brushes, open my jars of acrylics, another Triplex is gonna be covered with naked ladies...

I am in my own little heaven, soft music on the radio and a good bottle of Mooi Kaap red wine, my mental Buddhist prayer cell releasing huge amounts of dopamine that no real drug can cope with...

No comments: