Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Drunk Crossover Highway

Holland, Amsterdam,
02-06-2010.

The bad news of Frank Lisa gave me last week has not as yet left my brain, the thought of poor Frank pining away in his native Norway by that horrible life destoying disease called MS, in the country he was during our mutual highdays as streetsellers, so proud of and then came to hate while waiting for his forced return back home, to go to trail in a Oslo court of justice over alleged drug-related charges...poor Moo withering away in her beach chair back in my second home Pattaya...it all makes me feel like crying out loud....

Maybe I should return to my house in the Amsterdam Spaarndammerstraat, my big condo filled to overfill with my own art and masks and souvenirs from my trips in the past, remants in the real from my restless moving across the world, a local Lonely Planet showing me the cheapest accomodation, a house full with memories, full with the energy of people visiting me in this life and then departing for Kingdom-come, leaving me alone and bewildered...

Yeah, return home instead of sitting here in the sun again in front of the infamous long queue, people waiting to feel the energy of a young Jewish girl whose life was preditermined to finishing in the hell holes of Nazi determination camps in faraway Poland, young and well before her blossoming...yeah, return home and have a ice-cold beer, another one and maybe a big bottle of Albert Hayen huiswijn - Color Rojo - and go to the Drunk Crossover Highway to that other realm where there are no dead friends to torment my day time dreams and night time nightmares, fall into a dream-like state in front of my telly, a mental place that carries no nightmares, not a single memory of all the bad luck that has befallen my friends from the past, maybe go back to Pattaya some time soon to chat up bargirld or Hot Mommas patrolling the boulevard, who alway have half an eye open for the fucking Thai Tamruat...

Yeah lets go home Lao-Lao, rent a high speed action movie from the nearby Videotheek and buy Red Wine and forget all this messy human shit happening to these that brush life with me...there is always another sunny day in store for me in front of the Anne Frank House, another sunny day to make money fast and furious, good honest Dinero the Euro way to exchange for Thai Baht and then turn into great sex with Thai Hot Mommas at inflated prices, hot and steamy sessions of lust and mental forgetfullness...

No comments: