Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sanky Panky, the male wh*re from Santo Domingo


Holland, Amsterdam,
15-june 2010.

All day but pas de clientes, not that I care much being occupied replacing all the games I sold yesterday to these young good-looking ladies from Honk Kong, still remembering vividly how the sight of these Guapas Asiaticas, the sounds of their chinese speaking voices, even the smell of their make-up and shapoo, brought back all these sweet memories of my six weeks in Kowloon...Haaa, was I young and willing then, transfixed with Asian beauties, obsessed by the desire to inmortalise them in my sketchbooks, bed them down and share physical pleasures with them...at that young age in my corporal excistence still "blisfully unaware" of the hordes of good-looking babes that would pass by in my life, often sharing short or longer times of their lives with me, often leaving me alone with an empty wallet but at least a pen drawing in my sketchbook and empty balls in my jeans...sweet memories in my f*cked-up mind...

No Chinese ladies to brighten up my day, my solitary excistence today but a middle age English lady the moment I pack up to go home, three games and a few jokes later on in our lives, both feeling more relaxed in each other's company she invites me to a nearby bar for a coffee, where I tell her about my Thai ladyfriends, my models last winter in Thailand's Numero Uno male paradise called Pattaya, showing her the pics I made of the artwork I did while they modelled for me....

In no time she returns the favour telling me about her experiences with male wh*res on Santo Domingo's super white beaches, black well-hung young males that call themselves Sanky Panky and often not much older then 16/17 years...

In the end I cycle home having another pen drawing in my sketchbook, an English middle-age woman with a physical obsession with under-aged, under-educated black teenage blokes from yet another third world garbage belt...

No comments: