Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lao-Lao on the way to Inferno

Holland, Amsterdam,
23 june 2010.

Dreamed again of Thailand last night waking up as usual covered in clammy sweat, my sheets ready for the dryer but hardly having the time to change my bed linen, having to get up early for a much-needed cup of steaming Java before rushing off to my volunteer job at the Kinderboerderij, the animal farm for children, cleaning stables, shovelling manure, half a day of hard work but a meagre pay....or maybe the big smiles of visiting city kids and happy parents being my greatest reward...

While I sweat away shovelling horse sh*t my mind turnes inward, back to that Asian mystic realm ten to twelve hours of flying high up in the air in my Eva Air flight is all it takes to make it real again...In my mind's eye I am back on Sukumvit Road, foul smelling arabs passing me in crowded Asian streets, their eyes full with lust for Isan rice farmer-turned wh*res who will spread their legs even for these sweaty Saudi Djalleba-covered hated and despiced Arabs, a couple of hundert Baht going a long way in this according to Allah's devotees, filth and Western-oriented lowest of the lowest moral...

Yeah, in the schizophrenic minds of these religiously minded Saudis this is a zone of fear but the tempting voices of this Isan Sisterhood of Hot Mommas calling out from the numerous bars on Soi Cowboy, are irrisistable, Yings for the grabbing, all it takes a fistfull of tatty Thai bank notes, deal with the Imam's speeches when they get back home, after all the Clocks of Hell are ticking, waiting for cliêntele, Lao-Lao on the way to Inferno, Hell beyond Imagination...

Sh*t three times in a row, small wonder I wake up in a sweat every morning having words like this in my crazy Farang mind...Maybe I will sell some games at the Anne Frank House later today, more dough to make these f*cked-up dreams a reality again....

No comments: