Monday, April 27, 2009

an unexpected e-mail from Beijing


Amsterdam.

Things are getting better and better for me, two hot to trot ladies constantly on my mobile and an unexpected e-mail from Letitia the Chinese lady I met in Hat Lamai last winter informing me she wants to "immigrate" to Europe. I`ll quite happily help her to immigrate, right into my house and my bedroom....hehehe. But all stupid male jokes aside...I did really like here and can`t wait to see her again.

Antonia, the Aruban lady I met in a bar downtown a few weeks ago, would be a poor substitute in comparison with this Chinese beauty.

Gerry, the Indonesian lady who keeps phoning, always in the mood for an evening of hot and steamy sex and accepts my no relationship attitude - just plain old sex y nada mas - maybe a better partner in the bed but nowhere near Letitia`s standards as far as my deeper feelings for this Chinese beauty go.

Back to Antonia who I met in a bar and made her sexual needs no secret from the beginning telling me that oral sex really gets her off, "when a man gives me oral sex I`ll do anything for him even anal sex"....feeling too drunk on Red Wine I gave her my phone number telling her "I am hung like a horse but due to alcohol related problems it is a horse in retirement".

My phone was ringing when I got home at 03.30 h. in the morning and again at 09.00 h. asking me if we could have a date at her place at 15.00 h. telling me once again how much she loves oral sex and how she would even go for anal sex when the male tongue does its job with satisfaction.

She received me in a big old house that had been beautifully decorated, everything breathing an air of femininity, stark naked she was telling me to take off her clothes giving me a cold can of Heineken and informing me she still had to do some washing....Haaaa, I fucked every way possible on her bed, a huge mirror looking down on us from the ceiling while she kept sniffing speed telling me that the speed would relax her enough for anal intercourse.

I must have done a good job because ever since our little sexual adventure in her house she keeps phoning me fgor more of the aforementioned action.

Gerry has had the hots for me since we first met, still living with her folks then, a young petite lady with a bit of a harsh face but a huge sexual appetite that I satisfied many times already. She phones me at the most impossible hours wanting to be with me, wanting sex basically knowing fully well a steady realationship is the last thing on my mind.

I presume I`ll have to give up this life style if Miss China really does come to Europe, food for thought I presume.

No comments: