Thursday, April 23, 2009

A sunny early spring in Amsterdam


Amsterdam.

Hard to believe how good the weather has been these last few weeks allowing me to go to the Anne Frank House nearly every day of the week, selling my Indian Games and making money for my next trip to King Bhumipol`s Kingdom. 150 games I have already sold and the season still has got to start!!!

I report pickpockets to the police and get a compliment frrom the neighborhood`s cop, talk with the Anne Frank`s security people about down and out polish beggars while watching them eat a half finished hamburger from the dustbin. No doubt these characters are actually coffee shop tourists sleeping somewhere out under the star filled heaven in a city park...a few days later I see them in the Schakel enjoying a free coffee.

Even my volunteer job at the Kinderboerderij is fun and easy these last few weeks with Magriet the meddlesome and dominant mananger out of the way and me in charge,. I even get NiƱo the Shetland pony out in the field after feeding.

Getting laid when I go downtown late at night looking to chat up tourist backpack ladies from an whole assortment of countries.

1 comment:

Sergei said...

hell yeah, summer is here! good luck with the ladies, bro!