Monday, April 13, 2009

A letter to Ozzie Land


A letter two Robert and Christopher, two gay guys I met on the train from Penang to Bangkok last month in Asia.

Hey Robert.

Presume you keep yourself informed on all the shit presently going on in this so-called Land of thge Smile - not much smiling at the moment if I can judge from the pics I see on mt telly.

Hey tell me pls what the heck was Christopher doing in a room with two naked Lao ladies, excuse me but that is MY department, I am the straight guy, remember??? No wonder he got his passport stolen, the bloke just can`t handle naked ladies, Lao and all that!!!

You really should stay out of situations like that or else at least leave your valuables at the hotel`s safe, not that the hotel`s safe is always safe though I have to admit,.

Sorry, I seem to be having a bit of fun on your behalf guys, but in the end it is still the truth, don`t underestimate Asian ladies...they can be big fun to be with butalso a major pain in the proverbial ass!!! You fall in the hands of a professional prostitute and you can consider yourself done for without being even aware of it!!!

I remember a situation in Krung Thep`s Chinese district running down the street at 04.00 h. in the morning, a knife protruding from my left arm and a crazy drunk and all that Thai Hot Momma in hot presuit brandishing a second knife in one hand and a bottle of Mekhong whiskey in the other whioch she planned the smash over my farang head.

Not a pleasant experience I can assure you - I still have the knife from my arm here in my house by the way..

Still I`m glad to hear it all came together sort of okay with you guys back in Ozzie Land despite the torrential rain. I seem to remember hearing about it on the news and realising that was in your heck of the woods.

Hope you like my blog stories, I presume you are findfing out things about me you didn`t realise.....hehehehe.

Let me know okay and take care.

Hans from Amsterdam.

No comments: