Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Mekhong River full of cheap alcohol


Amsterdam.

Back a full three weeks now, back from the country that keeps fascinating me, a nation that holds my mental processes going despite the countless trips to this oriental tropical "paradise".

I wake up well past any sort of healthy state, I`m shivering like I suffer from a strong feber, my body clam and damp with sweat, stale and clammy perspiration with a heavy odour that betrays all the beer and Red Wine I drank today.

As always my mind is a mess due to The Dream, Moo visiting me in the Kingdom of Lord Morpheus surrounded by her "sisters in arms" looking at me with damning eyes, blaming me for the wretchedness of their excistence.

No big surprise there somehow!!!

Maybe I should give up the booze and get a healthier dream world. On the other hand going back to the Brotherhood of Evil Friends sounds good too, get drunk out of my farang mind in Westerpark, countless walks to the neighborhood`s coffee shops, finding myself in bed at all hours of the day sleeping off Mister Hangover only God knows what number. Find myself cycling back to my house, my head heavy on a full Red Wine at God forsaken hours in the darkness of the night and a tourist lady on the luggage rack ready for action of the physical type.

It doesn`t seem to make a difference to my financial situation...I`ve lived like that for years always somehow or other making the dough necessary to pay for the Chaotic Life Style.

Drown these darned Thai bitches in a Mekhong River full of cheap alcohol, burn their accusing eyes out with the sharp smoke of expensive coffee shop joints, fuck them up their collective asses, good heavy doses of male sperm in their thight pussies.

At least that way I wouldn`t be able to keep my volunteer work at the Kinderboerderij, wouldn`t have to put up with La Jefe Magriet`s dominant character, her useless screaming, her unbearable behaviour.

Adios to the moral side of my soul and Hooray back to the Brotherhood of Evil Friends!!!

Or maybe better not......

No comments: