Wednesday, December 10, 2014

God is a myth

Amsterdam, 10 dec. 2014.

Is God really a myth, alive and kicking in the misty corners of mankind but predestined to be as mortal as those that consider Him, or was God female, devine and the surpreme being of their sorry lives...

God who is bound to become as death in the passing of time as those that have put him on his holy thrown of thorns and thistles, the misery of the poor masses of human society that idolise Him beyond crap and all else believe are devoid in his holier then holy mind, probably more interested in boozing and gangbanging the nubile angels of his heavenly Kingdom...

Feeling like half drugged and and sweaty like a man minutes before his final execution by hanging, my mind still in God´s domain I wake up from the demons of the dream world to the bad spirits of the here and now, to the chaos that rules my existence as well as the state of my crappy old house here in good old Mokum, no Gods here but colorful but useless artwork, painting done on old paper found in the streets of my beloved Amsterdam, my new street licence lying randomly on the table, fighting for its rightful place with my next ticket to Thailand, bank receipts and more of the crappy likewise papery essentials of my nowadays existence...

I should feel happy, Thailand is coming, another summer in front of the Anne Frank House, good health and no doomed Euro worries, red wine in the Frigo and food in the Farang tummy...no need for Manitoe Or Allah, the Christian God, no devotee of any religious higher being but still visited frequently during my nocturnal hours by the devine and holy myth some call God....

No comments: