Thursday, December 11, 2014

Vulcan logic dictating my life

                                                     Amsterdam, 11 dec. 2014

My real strength probably comes from a perfectly easy to understand maxim, a bit like being completely honest to myself and deceive all others, many edges to this crazy state of mind and most likely won't gain me much respect from those deceived, so much harder to raise a few steps on that ladder of popularity among friends and acquaintances, working colleagues and those I am interacting with on a day to day base...

But then I am not really into it for glory, control or glamour, power over my fellow human kind doesn't either appeal to me, nor do riches beyond imagination, not even feeling superiority to these equally self-deluded peers of my race and existence, just being clinically and cynically self-interested and mildly surprised I get away with it, almost slightly disgusted that those around me have some sort of misguided genuine faith in my personality and f*cked-up character...

Considering all this it is only simple rational Vulcan logic there is no need for all the above in my life, simple Vulcan logic therefore dictates I can afford to be just and honest in my dealings with my contemporaries...Pas De glory, Pas De glamour, Pas De fianacial shit or power, Pas De deceiving therefore...

Mister Spock is right, only Vulcan logic remains...

No comments: