Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My unobtrusive dream world

Colorful faces from the private territory of my brain mass, the female faces from the past, a past of sleazy bars in South/East Asia and dirty beer joints in backward African dictator ruled garbage can countries where social security was a far away reality, the rich west an unobtainable dream for most of my fellow drinking buddies whether they were male or female, my white skin a certain proof to my financial status and therefore an asset for picking up the dark snatch possessed obsessions of my crazy Mzungu mind, my Farang dreams of wed Asian pussies easily fulfilled for real because of my fat wallet...

Back here in Amsterdam they come back night after freaking night to visit me in my unobtrusive dream world where Lord Morpheus rules and where I have no power over the way I had dominance over my bed partners in these third world nutcase places...

Ungodly in every way but my horny so much younger body screamed for fullfillment with a inner voice so hard to ignore...

No comments: