Wednesday, December 31, 2014

an African lady with titties

Last night of the year, fireworks going off all over the city, plenty of tourists blocking the streets excitingly waiting to celebrate the new year in good old Mokum, hard to get home on my old trusty iron friend manoeuvring carefully around all these foreign visitors to my city...

Not much in the mood for big parties with lots of French champange and mightily mind altering green leaves, wanna freak around with my paint and get high on red wine, wanna immortalise another black African lady from my f*cked-up dream world on a wooden board...

I often wonder what my neighbors think when they see me yet again carrying up all these wooden boards found in the rubbish, all these carton boxes I take apart and use for impromptu drawing paper, carry it all up the steep stairs of my crappy old house and back down again in the middle of the dark night transformed into crazy colorful artwork and left behind in the same streets where I found it but than blank and boring...

Free art for the taking but most likely ending up in the city council garbage removal cars...

Oh yeah and for all out there reading all this crap I write about, maybe admiring this freaking artwork, enjoy good health and happy feelings in the new year and don't forget to keep your partner happy



 

No comments: