Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Je suis chinoise, Hans

I can't really affort to linger, have to move with haste, day after day cycling from my old crappy house in Mokum West to Westerkerk, its tower looming over me while I produce my Mandalas by the sackfull, no time to waste on my daily blogging or drawing, sketching or painting En Mi Casa Vieja...no time to waste, I have to move with haste...

Old American man coming over from the Anne Frank queue, suspiciously looking around before wispering to me "I get it, you are an undercover cop", no time to waste, buy my games and get back into that darned queue...

Old Japanese lady wanting to sit on my little camping chair for a much needed photo for her Saigun country fella back home, the other side of the globe, fair enough lady, after all you bought some games but now that the photo is done and over with GET BACK IN THAT DARNED QUEUE!!! No time to waste, I have to move with haste, more and more games I have to produce and sell, no time to waste at all...

But NO maybe it is time to relax, take this cougar chinese lady up on her offer for a drink at Cafe De Twee Prinsen for a much needed pint of beer, maybe a quick sketch the way I picture her in my mind while listening to her pidgin frog quack quack quack, draw her the way I like most, in the nude...  

No comments: