Thursday, July 3, 2014

Doei Doei to the Kharma improvement team

Amsterdam, 03 July 2014.

Is there really in all earnest shit of the yellow color any real and serious Kharma to be gained shovelling horse manure and goat droppings, holy bovine shit or maybe the excrement of an oversized Belgian born pig, should I feel happy my so-called Kharma imporvement is in all serious reality goodbye and over, Adios and Doei Doei to poor Pompeii, Maybe feeling happy about the absence of smelly straw and hay drenched in sheep urine in my apartment, a liitle souvenir from the Westerpark's petting zoo, a little reminder oif my twice a week Kharma improvement sessions...

No more yelling and scearming, name calling of the serious aggresive verbal nature of negativity, blaming all the other members of the Kharma improvement team for the zoo's sudden downfall - not really my petting zoo's cup of Westerpark tea - participate in the children's game of He Is Out Or Else I Will Be Out when blame has to burned on the Schlemiel responsible for the soccer match's loss of the school yard latest sportive endeavour...just as crazily useless really...

Maybe I should feel happy being able to devote more time to my one-man mobile Mandala business, more time producing and selling my funny Indian Games at that Numero Uno tourist hotspot of good old Mokum, nice and sunny weather, Beaucoup D'Argent for my upcoming autumn trip to that misterious Asian Realm twelve hour of flying in that China Air alu can, good tasty food and the loving administrations of my sweet Thai Amante, the soft charactered Miss Endu, good beer and suuny beaches...

Goodbye and Adios, Doei Doei in earnest to that team of crazy volunteer stable cleaners, ten years of hard work on my Kharma down the proverbial toilet drain...still, I wonder if they will phone me after a well deserved cooling off period to conbvince me otherwise though...and what I will say.

No comments: