Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hup Holland Hup again

Amsterdam,  05 07 2014,

Hup Hup Holland Hup it will be again tonight, fair enough and happy I feel having been once again invited in Amsterdam Buitenveldert, that 4000 stupid Euros rent a month house paid for by the wife's company, luxury of the type I am quite unfamiliar with considering I am a mere street seller however well my Indian Games might sell, selling on the fast track to heaven or hell and beyond but no way they gonna make me a self made slum millionaire...

Still the invite is wellcome and gratefully accepted, do my bit of social life thing...just tell me why the damned game has to start so darned late, ten o`clock evening is hardly my favorite time to leave the house, the crappy old brick structure I live in, to get mixed up in one of these nutty bicycle jams, on the way and back again, semi drunk people on the way and madly drunk nutters on the way back. Hopefully Hup Hup Holland Hup will work or else I might have to face the angry disappointed drunk bicycle traffic jam...

Yeah ten o`clock nighttime is really not my time trying hard to stay sober in the house, no way I can turn up drunk as the proverbial skunk in the middle of that upper class pussy place...

Back to sketching and endeavouring to forget about that cold beer in El Frigo, the bottle of cooled Mooi Kaap Red Wine awaiting consumption in that same aforementioned Frigo...

Hup Holland Hup, loose the damned match and let my country return to some sence of normalcy...

No comments: