Thursday, July 31, 2014

Free Vodafone sim card

Amsterdam 31 July 2014
One of the ladies from the Free Vodafone Sim Card team coming by the Anne Frank House regularly to hand out free Vodafone sim cards to the people waiting in line to see that world famous Achterhuis...

Needless to say my mind went helter-skelter again when I did this sketch, undressing her mentally while doing this drawing...

I guess if they really handed out these worthless Vodafone sim cards dressed in lingerie and naked boobs they would be out of them in a jiffy and all the wives rid of their equally worthless husbands, faithfull hubbies all of a sudden lost in sin city Amsterdam....

Somehow reminding me of the sight of equally faithfull Farang husbands in fabled Pattaya doggedly following their overweight Farang wives whose sagging old and wrinkled tits bobbing up and down in the oversized bikinis, discussing the horrors these poor female sods of the Thai nightlife had to go through sitting on these stone benches and waiting for oversexed pot bellied and half drunk Farang customers...

"Don't worry Hans", these so called poor female sods of the notorious Thai nightlife would tell me while sipping Leo cans of beer supplied by yours truely, "when lady sleep husband come to me"...

Hehehe, the same sort of hehehe the Vodafone ladies uttered today when I showed them this sketch...



No comments: