Friday, March 28, 2014

Back at the Anne Frank House

Amsterdam,  March 2014.

The disjointed crazy ramblings of my senilic chaotic mind are once again in full swing, the well known mental expressway to blogging hell and way beyond, a result of Pas De Clients and feeling bored like a polar bear swimming useless circles in the miniature pool of his Artis zoo carefully trying to poodle around his own shit, packing production here at the world famous Anne Frank House in Amsterdam but nobody buying, spending money on my handicraft...shit the nutty tourists in that feared mother of all queues look even more bored ads that aforementioned captive polar bear abck at our city Tiergarden...

Buy my games and get yourselves maybe ripped off but at least entertained I want to scream but no...still no customer, maybe I should set loose a starving rabit Spanish Toro and watch the foreing visitors to my city scatter in all directions fueling foul language for loosing their prescious place in the waiting line...

A fat punk girl finally walks over, big boogers hanging out of her nose making me wonder if they are part of her punk dressoir, after all her short fat fingers look actually small enough to enter her over-sized nostril holes...I feel so bored today I consider picking my own fingers up the punk girl nose and see what mayhem may ensue, maybe tell her about the bastion of female debauchery I witnessed in crazy Pattaya only mere weeks ago but somehow feel it might be a super bad idea...

But no...she is a poterntial customer and therefor off limits for my mental ramblings and physical intentions like nose picking in a mad hunt for whittish colored slimy boogers and instead convey the sincerity of a single male impoverished streetseller with rent due....

Works too cos she buys three games...   

No comments: