Saturday, March 15, 2014

Old love never dies...

Banbkok, 15 March 2014.

A strange and hard to explain urge drawing me back to good old Pattaya, the kingdom of male Farang testosteron, the holy harem of the Isasn born clan of females who always consider me handsome Khe Mak Mak, but then they consider any Farang male daring his crazy presence and a over stuffed wallet in the streets of and bars of Pattaya Suay Suay... and though the Nana Plaza water buffaloe story might have no appeal to me, nor do I give much weight to the Soi Cowboy party letters where Mum is sick and the family funds have run as dry as the Isan rice fields enduring yet again another severe drought - after all it is me responsible for at least part of these money gathering rip off stories so how com I would fall for it myself for the tender administarations of a local daughter of Eva..."Een Beetje Dom" as the new Dutch queen Maxima would say explaining her hubby's mental capabilities, ah yes a liitle ietsy bietsy stupido as her Argentinian accent would sound to us the Holy Dutch of the Sacred Low Countries....yes, indeed dear reader of this blog I am getting carried away again here though with numero uno good reason I can asure you...stay with me and you weill get it all down to the ietsy bietsy detail...

Been with me for a while in this nutty blog, not yet given up on all the madness I throw into the realm of the sacred internet...if so you might remember that soft hearted Pechabun born lady always looking for fun on the infamous Pattaya boulevard, in the possession of an exceptional fat pink colored lady's wallet, not much interested in Thailand's version of the sons of Adam but having an insatiable urge to hang with Farang sons of the devil's own...yeah that is the one drawing me back to testosteron high heaven of Farang debauchery and female rip-off gossip queensdom...

I shy away doing my utmost to forget nights of passion and getting massage till you drop, not wanting to get into the Pagwan shit of all too many male farangs promising their Asian love affair eternal Amor and a trip to Farang Land, two or three Hassip Hasip Leuk Kreung babies with a soft pinkinsh skin and a big european nose without the cilicon job though at 48 she is well past her motherhood prime, and not much into the responsibility of infant caring...no way, she wants to care for nice Farang like me, pay expensive dinners and Red Wine to her lover Farang Man...

Mierda three times in a row, I knew I should have shied away from Pattaya, go to Hua Hin instead and loose my immortal soul at night sitting on the beach and staring at the Thai moon and knocking down big condensed bottles of Chang elefant beer, hoping I will keep my wits together and don't get Ting Tong ideas like going for a swim and ending up like Mister Starman dead as a zombie on a Thai beach, the cremation chamber at the local Wat waiting for yet another stupido dead Farang...

Miss Endoo is waiting for an alive and kicking Farang son of Adam...like I said Old Love Never Dies... 

No comments: