Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday at home

Should have left the house today, considering the good weather I should have spent the whole day at the Anne Frank House selling my games, check out the scene and start saving money for my next sejourn in that far-away Asian kingdom twelve hours of flying with China Air...

Having promised Miss Endu, my latest Thai love affair, I would start selling my funny little games the moment the sun made its first appearance here in cold and windy Amsterdam, make D'argent aand return to her waiting arms...

But no...my freaking around with my acrylics here in my messy and chaotic house in good old Mokum is so addictive and pleasurable, beer and red wine my only company, ignoring my door bell - probably was Drunk Rob again needing dough for King Alcohol and Mary-Jane, I can do without that -

All day in a strange state of mental Limbo I find hard to get out of, break the monotony and finally start making some real Euros again, doomed Euros or hard currency, whatever...

No comments: