Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Non-existent anymore Thai friends

I shouldn't leave righteous ways behind, not speak untruths or unrighteous statements, think about my Kharma and improve seriously on it, think about the teachings of Lord Buddha and forget about my Thai friends who are no longer in the Land Of The Living, or else rotting away in Bhangkwa Prison - haven't gone there in years visiting those that were lucky enough the survive the harsh laws of the Krung Thep Metropolis but not fortunate enough to stay out of that what is supposed to be Law and Order in The Land Of Smiles...

No mental cell ringing and taking me out of my trance, the trance of freaking with my acrylics here in Amsterdam, good old Mokum, my chaotic house filled to overflow with memories of the past, either real or  in human produced momentoes or else ethereal in my nutcase mental Limbo...Phis and Phra Phum disturbing my much needed sleep and waking moments alike...

The fumes coming out of my cherished spray cans getting me high and emotional or else these aforementioned mometoes, Red Wine and blue colored alu cans of half liter Bavaria improving my inspiration but bringing more chaos to my mental peace, if ever there was any peace at all in that fucked-up mind of mine...

Should get up early tomorrow and work some more on my over-damaged Kharma, shovel horse manure and cow shit, clean the stables of goats and throw out the crap of Miss Piggy, my neighborhoodly thing, get home and shower, ty my battered old suitcase containing my one-man Mandala street business to the back of my rusty old bicycle and spend another day at the Tourist Hot Spot Numero Uno of good old Mokum, the Anne Frank House, return home and freak around with my paint, forget and ignore that mental phone reminding me of my non-existent anymore Thai friends   

No comments: