Saturday, April 6, 2013

Feeling bored in Amsterdam

Amsterdam, 06 April 2013.

A voice from the other side of the world, familiar and recognisable, getting me out of my lethargy and self-inflicted boozy state of mind, in front of the telly watching Al Bundy already in his younger years enjoying that particular dirty habit of his "putting his hand inside his pants",...How boring!!!

A world away where I was only mere weeks ago but already like light years away, sort of like the light years I will see flashing by tonight when I will watch yet again another episode of Captain Archer's Enterprise, hightailing it through the Expanse on a mad hunt for an alien species called The Sindy who are bent on the destruction of Mother Earth...How boring!!!

Thailand, where Miss Endu's voice is originating from taking me out of a state of absolute boredom and complete lethargy, a place where life was so much more intence, so much more pleasurable, the food always tasty and cheap, filling and a dinner time and part of the day to look forward to...but no, here in cold Holland I feel bored and stupid lethargy taking over the course of my life...How boring indeed.

No comments: