Thursday, April 18, 2013

The real world as seen from the peripheral watch of my eyes.

Amsterdam,  18 April 2013,

No female voice cooing in my ear during the night, no Miss Endu owned female extremities wrapped around my naked body during the night in my New Star room, no Hot Momma voices late at night on Pattaya's boulevard "Hey sexy man, Padduay, me go with you tonight", no sitting back surrounded by starving Isan ladies of the infamous nightlife hoping for a free drink, twenty THB for food and sweaty semi-drunk customers with a fat wallet, sharing cold Leo beer while talking with them about their trails and tribulations, no sitting back and watch Farang males go by on a mad hunt for nighttime companionship of the local female gender - or maybe of the third gender - ....

Shit, I am so deperate to be back in King Bhumipol's Asian kingdom I wouldn't even mind the alu cans of Leo flying around my intoxicated farang head, a result of yet another small time war between Kathoys and Isan born rice farmers' turned whores over customers...imagine my deperation...

But No I feel like I am on a conveyer belt these days, kind of an assembly line of producing portraits and naked ladies coming forth from my nutcase mental Limbo, dreaming about female nudes in the acrylic way, waking up in a strange sort of deperate reality that forces me to enter that monk's medtitation cell, entering the Freak Around With My Paint Limbo, fogetting time and reality for all I care, drink cold beer aand Red Wine, untill I wake up in the darkness of the night, either in my bed or on the paint covered floor...

From the peripheral watch of my eyes I can see the real world but feel unwillig to return.... 

No comments: