Saturday, September 15, 2012

A misguided inniciative to live a loser's life

Amsterdam, 15 Sept. 2012.
The buyers hang back, a few furtive glances, maybe a cold stare, El Senoyor Mucho El Dopo desperately turning away from me while I walk by, old battered suitcase as usual tied to the back of my ATB, hoping in vain I won't rat on him to the city's finest...

I am a familiar face here on Westermarkt, just around the corner from good old Mokum's munber one tourist hotspot, the Anne Frank House where, by now autimun approaching, I have once again spent all summer making and selling my treasured Mandalas...

A fair and honset trade compared to those fleas of the street, microscopic particles whose only God is their sacred addiction and the money they need to get their dirty hands, stained fingernails and all that, on it...

A misguided inniciative to live a loser's life!!!

No comments: