Thursday, September 13, 2012

A highly sofisticated mode of propaganda

                                                           Amsterdam, 13 Sept. 2012.

I guess withe the end of the Dutch voting days over I can come out of my self choosen isolation, having emerged myself fully in my latest art project, creating space art while surrounded by spray cans and high gloss paper, trying hard to igore lying politicians dressed in 800 Eoro Armani suits, whose private drivers waiting outside Dutch TV studios next to taxpayer provided four doors Mercedesses - brand new of course - expensive lunches washed won by a good vintage french red wine - a lot better for your palate as the table wine I usually drink -  while discussing a solutions to Eurpean financial wooes...

A highly sofisticated mode of propaganda was in full swing for power hungry nutters while I was surrounded by spray can fumes that are rumoured to be toxic...

Oh yeah, before I forget, the Liberals and Labour won...lets hope they won't make to much of a mess out of what alreadsy is a garbage belt!!!


No comments: