Monday, September 7, 2009

Mentally and bodily destructive in the long run

Amsterdam,

With well over 11.00 games sold I feel I can rightfully take a bit of a break, try to handle yet another Mary-Jane addiction problem, running to the neighborhood`s coffeeshops at all hours of the day in a mad search for a Big Mamma - a pre-rolled joint containing a mix of heavy skunk and even heavier Hashies, probably skunk too, one of our main export articles apart from smelly cheese, flowers, wooden clogs and tulip bolls for the tourists...

Basically the dough I make with my games will roll back into the Dutch economy, or at the very least the Amsterdam coffeeshop industry, where it will go henceforth...I have no idea and don`t really wanna know...the very idea of the Heavenly Coffeeshop owner living it up on a tropical island paradise enjoying cold beer and hot local pussy on my hard earned dinero tends to irritate me enormously...

Still I did my thing, be a part of the Amsterdam inner city selling my games, looking after tourist luggage and showing them the way to the Van Gogh Museum, the Tulip Museum and even to the Anne Frank House though they are standing right in front of it...keeping the police informed on the going-ons of Eastern Europe pickpocket activity at the hottest tourist destination in town...

Well on the way to seeing Abraham, well on the way to slowly getting old but still hanging out with the losers from the street, drinking half liter cans with Rob and Richard, a joint to relax - or was it a joint to stop the withdrawal symtoms....

Running over to the nearest travel agency for yet another trip to the East, tropical weather to enjoy during the cold Dutch winter...if I`ll have enough dough left, that is, not spending it all on the aforementioned false delicacies of this world, unnecessary goodies that enhance my mind but are purposeless in the long run, mentally and bodily destructive in the long run....

No comments: