Saturday, September 5, 2009

Having to sit it out for the Hot Mommas

Amsterdam,

So is this gonna be another boring day in the house with the rain pattering against my windows while I`m stoned out of my mind on Heavenly Coffeeshop Big Mammas, at five euro a piecer they do their job quite nicely, knock me out with a bang, leaving me ready for the slaughterhouse....a cheap Albert Heyn beer to wash it all down.

I made my money for my hibernation period in King Bhumipol`s mystic kingdom in Southeast Asia, plenty of money to get the attention of the local Hot Mommas. Ladies of the Night so determitedly walking the boulevard on their high heels, clickety-clack do their platform shoes go while they walk up and down holding hands with their sisters in arms, a hot smile for a promising date for the night....

Interesting prospect for me as a lone male from Ancient Europe having sold my games at the world famous Anne Frank House, unrest in my pants while I try to sit on my dough, waiting it out till early january - my usual departure time.

Trying so hard to ignore the attractions of the street. Sweet smells hanging around coffee shops betraying the super quality of the stuff on sale inside...temting to sit in the park again exchanging the latest gossip while my mind goes quite literally lucid on all the cheap beer and expensive dope consumed....total understanding brought about by King Alcohol and the iron clutches of Mary-Jane`s sweet temtations...

Maybe better I go jogging in the park late afternoon, drink another cup of hot chocolate instead of having alcohol devils detroy my guts, alcoholic`s diarrhoea playing havoc on my darms and belly...maybe better I join a gym and get muscular again for my female friends awaiting me on the Pattaya Boulvard, fully aware of my refilled fat wallet....

No comments: