Friday, September 11, 2009

The world wide crisis hitting me...

Amsterdam,

Wow, the world wide crisis is finally starting to hit me as well. With a reputed 27 percent drop in foreign tourism in Amsterdam, the queue at the Anne Frank House is getting shorter by the day, no more fat Americanos or beer gut growing english visitors bent on coffee shops and bars but having a quick sojourn experiencing the gruesome Anne Frank Story, waiting in line while their guts try to convince them all these big pints of Heineken from last night need to come out orally mixed with the all time english favourite, chips with fish, a nice combination coming out of a male english throat and landing splat on the pavement...

Other tourists hurrying away from the splattering greenish colored stuff spreading all over the asphalt, drops of it on expensive cruiseship vacationers pants...maybe think again next time you mix fish and chips with heavy Heineken beer, mate...

Yeah, my memories of the past serve me well for this blog now that the city is slowly getting empty with even the backpackers accomodation out of clietĂȘle - down and out rock bottom sleeping place available in dirty dormitories where the farts of your fellow travellers will play havoc on your nostrils...

Yaeh, good thing I save up my peenies early in the season or else....no more long backpacking months while wintering in tropical Asia, no more honey to spend on the infamous Thai pussy, a long summer of hot dreams, luscious hot Thai ladies bent on my return to the land of relaxation, no more light brown beaches with azure blue sea, cold Leo and charming female local companionship to while away otherwise boring nights...

Yeah, I saved up my pennies, now I`ll have to make sure I don`t spend them all on expensive coffee shop shit instaed!!!

No comments: