Monday, February 2, 2009

"Danger Zones" for unattached european males.

Kho Samui, Lamai.

Because of some mistake by the travel agency back in Krung Thep/Bangkok I ended up on Kho Tao insyead of Kho Samui. No big problem though.

Easy enough to while away a few relaxing days on my old dscuba diving haunt Kho Tao - Turtle Island as it is aply called in Thai - and my scuba diving years might well be over, it is still fun to take a kayak out to neighboring Kho Nangyuan, do a bit of snorkling and look forward to getting to Kho Samui eventually.

Looking forward is a good choice of words since last time - four years ago - I was in Lamai I had two local lady-friends who knew squat about each other. One a cleaning lady at one of the resorts who would come to my bungalow late afternoon after her shift cleaning rooms and bungalows would be over, her panties soaking wed in anticipation nearly begging me for bhat free sex sessions while the other lady - staying at the same resort as me, just a few bungalows down the row - would be at the Muay Thay boxing stadium all day untill late in the evening renting out her motorbikes.

Each time the cleaning lady was gone - well satisfied and assuring me with a happy smile on her face " will see you tomorrow mi tikal" I would wander over to the Muay Thay boxing stadium, help Number Two Lady to close down her business for the night, take her out for dinner and off to her/mine bungalow for sex and booze.

They never found out about each other untill I was safe and sound on Phuket, amazing considering how the Thai ladies love the chit-chat stuff.

So now I have been here only two days and already had a lady staying overnight at my bungalow - I gave her 500 Bhat but it looked like her mind was more on the boy-friend/lady-friend sort of thing, wanting to spend the day on the beach together untill her shift would start at one of the many restaurants here in Lamai.

I picked her up in front of the 7/eleven, exactly the same place as where I met that cleaning lady 4 years ago....

Maybe these 7/eleven supermarkets are "Danger Zones" for unattached european males.

No comments: