Saturday, January 12, 2008

Confrontation Day.

Amsterdam, 07-01-2008. The moment I entered the Schakel and saw Old Leo, I knew Richard would be in as well. Honestly speaking I already knew the moment I woke up this morning that today and the Schakel would was Confrontation day and place!!! Off course the Little Shit had his usual amount of kutsmoesjes - stupid excuses in Dutch - again and I wasted no time listening to his crap!!! A few feigned punches to his face were enough to distract him and my right foot found his ribs fast and good kicking him among the chairs while people were still sitting on them. I wasn`t out to hurt him all that hard, just make my point, make him lose face the thai way...Make sure he would get the message not to fuck around with me no more, right there and then while all his street friends were there watching and enjoying the free show, free entertainment....Yeah, my Chaotic Life in Amsterdam.

No comments: