Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Closure of the Free Spaarnd. str. Bar.

Amsterdam, 10-01-2008. Three days now since I kicked the crap out of that Little Shit, Richard and nobody has been at my door, GOOD!!! If anyone I would have expected Rob. Hear the whole story and have a free beer or two - hopefully more if it is up to him - in the process. Maybe this whole street life episode has come to an end like so many other episodes in my life. Oh, I make myself no elusions, I know they will be at my door when there is no money around. However, the way I see it, the free beer stuff has come to an end, no more sigarillos, no more joints. The Spaarndammerstraat Free Bar has closed down like cafe Zus at the Haarlemmerdijk. Not under renovation with a gran reopening!!! No way, the Free Spaarnd. str. Bar has closed down PERMANENTLY!!! Too bad for the Westerpark Brotherhood of Drunks!!! Too bad indeed.

No comments: