Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rob`s heavy laugh.

Amsterdam, 08-01-2008. 20 min. past eight before I phoned Kyung this morning to inform her Olivier had not shown up again. no big surprise there!!! I don`t even know who he is though he should have there in my tuesday morning shift for the last 4/5 weeks, never was there, never showed up!!!When I finished my shift - with Kyung and no Olivier - and went over to the Dirk van den Broek supermarket to buy my beloved Vaandel beer I could hear the heavy laugh of Rob and saw the worn out body of Richard in front of the Schakel. No way I was gonna get myself into any more shit after all the crap that happened yesterday....Actually I would feel happy when all this street shit would be over. Maybe it is time for another subject in my life.

No comments: